Thanks for your interest in the flatshare properties we offer. We are pleased to take your enquiry. However this can only take place as a flatgroup. If the number of your flatgroup is not sufficient, we suggest you to look in your own social networks or on this page.
The process is as follows
- All flatgroup members are requested to fill out the Info & Intake form below. If not, the flatgroup enquiry can not be processed.
- As soon as all forms have been received, the landlord may contact the flatgroup representative (Rep) for further action. The landlord decides so no rights can be attached to your enquiry.
- On a positive outcome of your enquiry, the landlord will prepare and send the flatgroup Rep a draft rent agreement for your perusal.
- After signing by flatgroup, the landlord will countersign and return the rent agreement for payment of the 1st rent and deposit.
- After full payment the landlord will allow for residency of the flatshare apartment & check-in.
- As soon as all flatgroup members have arrived in the apartment, the landlord will issue the registration form with which the flatgroup members can obtain formal Municipal regsitration.
Experienced and strict
Our landlords are not agents nor ‘middle-men’ but bonafide and experienced owners/landlords of good reputation. They are no scams nor amateurs and very strict in the agreements they make. Naturally that goes both ways. Our landlords have successfully contracted more than a 1000 tenants in the past 20 years, mostly Erasmus MC, Rotterdam School of Management, TU Delft, IBA, IBS, CodArts, EUC and Unilever. From individual apartments to frat houses.
Service and respect
We at m2 Student Housing aim, on behalf of our landlords, to be the most reliable and service-minded rental agents, with a quality & service level attending to a high standard of expat living. Our landlords don’t do business with just anyone willing to pay them rent. They prefer quality over quantity and a respectful and cordial interaction between tenants and the m2 Student Housing staff. That means open and friendly communication and no funny stuff or pulling of tricks. Party animals and people with an attitude should look elsewhere.
If your flatgroup can agree on this we will have a great year together. On behalf of our landlords, we at m2 Student Housing operated a team of staff, with a desk manager and service managers available for you as tenants, hereby securing safe and pleasurable living in our flats.
As bonafide and legitimate landlords, the m2 Student Housing properties are so as well, hence legal residence and municipal registration is guaranteed.